Luxury Market Guide to Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, without a doubt, is one of the premier destinations around the world for luxury travel. From premier hotels to luxury casinos, it’s the perfect spot to spend a weekend, spend some money, and make some memories.
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. That does not mean, however, that you should not do your research before your trip to the city. Instead, this Market Guide will give you an overview of the best hotels, restaurants, casinos, and attractions available to make sure you never forget your journey to the Sin City.
The Best Hotels Available in Las Vegas
In the world’s entertainment capital, the lines get blurred. Luxury hotels also house casinos and are home to some of the most exclusive restaurants in the city.
That said, it’s still worth exploring your best fit among the most luxurious hotels in Las Vegas. Forbes.com has compiled a comprehensive list that includes some famous options and more understated alternatives:
- Wynn Tower Suites. Within the mega Wynn resort, the Tower Suites could not be more exclusive. A private entrance, along with access to the private pool, adds to the exclusive and expansive suite options.
- The Mansion at MGM Grand. Inspired by a 18th-century Italian villa, the Mansion is a visual, luxury masterpiece. 29 individually designed rooms range from 2,400 to 12,000 square feet in private guest space.
- Mandarin Oriental. It couldn’t be more central, and still offers plenty of privacy. Rooms with city and desert view offer elegant luxury in this Forbes 5-star hotel.
- Nobu Hotel. Within the popular Caesars Palace, Nobu Hotel is a truly elegant retreat. Japanese-inspired décor mix with sleek, modern touches for an unforgettable experience.
Luxury Casinos to Gamble and Enjoy Life
It’s time to have some fun in Sin City.
When visiting Las Vegas, it can be difficult to see the forest for the trees. Casinos spring up around every street corner, but how do you know which of them actually accommodates your luxury needs?
In a recent blog post, we examined the top 6 casinos in the Sin City for luxury travelers. To recap, here are your perfect destinations to gamble, get entertained, or simply enjoy an unforgettable night out:
- The Cosmopolitan, with slot machines that accept bets as high as $500 along with plenty of high-stakes poker games.
- The Venetian, a hotel-casino modeled after the famous Italian city that offers a unique and compelling atmosphere.
- The Bellagio, which might just be the most famous casino in the world thanks to a rich history along with the contrast of a fine arts gallery.
- Mandalay Bay, a mega-resort famous for its boxing events that is also home to one of the largest casinos in the world.
- The MGM Grand, home to magic legend David Copperfield along with one of the world’s largest sports betting hotspots.
- Red Rock Casino, a welcome reprieve from the hustle of the other options mentioned above that highlights understated elegance.
Eating an Unforgettable Dinner in Las Vegas
Even the most comfortable bed and best gambling spots mean little if you don’t take care of your stomach. Fortunately, Las Vegas has plenty of luxurious dining options for even its most exclusive guests. Some of our favorites include:
- Joël Robuchon in MGM Grand. Called ‘the most elegant restaurant in town,’ the French cuisine has earned praise from critics around the globe.
- é by José Andrés in The Cosmopolitan. You might know José Andrés as the man who popularized Spanish food in America. His Las Vegas location couldn’t get more exclusive: at only eight seats, the master chef prepares his food right in front of you.
- Yui Edomae Sushi. The influence of sushi on the City of Lights is undeniable. But why trust a food corner when you can eat a much better version of it in luxury? At Yui Edomae, chef Gen Mizoguchi prepares meals ranging from 5 to 10 courses.
Top Activities and Destinations for Luxury Travelers
Las Vegas may be famous for its gambles, but your enjoyment doesn’t have to be limited to casinos. Entertainment from David Copperfield to Cirque du Soleil make for unforgettable evenings. But of course, that’s not the end of your possibilities.
As detailed by Vegas Magazine, luxury boutiques exist all over the city – you just need to know where to find them. The Grand Canal Shoppes at Venetian and Palazzo, for instance, treats shoppers with private fitting rooms and exclusive collections.
And then, you always have the option to get out of the city for the afternoon. Helicopter tours to the Grand Canyon are especially popular, allowing you to view this wonder of nature from above.
Renting the Right Car to Maximize Your Enjoyment
All of the above options, of course, require at least some mobility. From an evening visit to your casino of choice to the 250-mile trip toward the Grand Canyon, the key to success in the City of Lights is making sure you get around in style.
That, in turn, means finding the perfect luxury or exotic car rental for your needs. You need an option that does not require commitment, while still offering the flexibility you need to make changes should your travel plans adjust. And of course, you need a car – from Ferrari to Rolls Royce – that announces your appearance no matter what stops you make.
In other words, you need CarHopper. Las Vegas is one of our premier destinations, serving luxury travelers like you with exclusive, personalized service that meets your needs. To learn more about our service, and start browsing your options today, contact us. Also be sure to check us out if you happen to be in our other markets such as Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and the Hamptons.